Friday, April 18, 2008

Brandon Dayley Will Always Be Remembered

I have been struggling to overcome my grieving. I have no idea how soon my grieving will be gone because Brandon was my soul mate and my best friend. I wish I could express my deep gratification to him for his good example of his beautiful spirit he had taught me before he left.

I remember meeting him via internet almost two years ago. We became good friends. I learned more about his disability, but it didn't bother me at all. I just saw him as a beautiful and spiritual person. I was aware of his imperfections after he was in a bad car accident, but I could understand him completely because we had similar experiences with our disabilities in different ways.

He took ASL classes, worked on improving his skill and that gave him an opportunity to communicate with me. We grew close and strong in our relationship. He had great patience with me and paid attention to my signing without distraction. He made me feel inspired, when he signed to me in front of the hearing people as he didn't care what they thought. I loved his positive attitude. I can feel his love in my heart even though he is not on earth anymore. I have many good memories about him.

I am grateful to God for creating us good friends. I also am grateful to Brandon for introducing me to his loyal family. I felt the warmth of being welcomed to his family. You have no idea how lucky I was to have Brandon in my life! I will always remember him until the day I die. I miss him dearly.

1 comment:

Grammy said...

Traci, What a beautiful post. You were an inspiration in Brandon's life as he was in yours. As a family, we saw the great bond you two had with each other and were grateful for your friendship--yours with him, and ours with you. We will always love you and Cassidy. Martha