Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Your attention, please

Alright, y'all. I'm working on a slide show, which I would like to have up by Saturday. I have a very large quantity of photos I am sifting through, including all of the family photos in our mother's possession, all of my own photos, and some of Brandon's own photos. I am very aware of my inability to include everyone who has ever been a part of his life, nor do I think it justified; however, if you have a photograph of yourself with Brandon that means a lot to you that you would like included, please do email it to me immediately (my email address is on the right sidebar). I do have many family photos, some of high school friends, cousins, etc. I hate to hurt anyone's feelings but do keep in mind that this is being created through the lens of a sister, AND there are only so many seconds in a song. I'll do my best. And finally, my scanner is really terrible and I apologize for the quality of some of the images. Given the deadline, I figure I'll let well enough alone.

No comments: